2022 Porsche 911 GT3 Walkaround Video Review
In the video above, Porsche Ontario’s very own Patrick Posey, reviews all the key features of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3. From the exterior layout and design to the interior seats and technology, along with what’s under the hood, we show our Los Angeles area customers everything they need to know about this premier Porsche vehicle.
2022 Porsche 911 GT3 Highlights:
- Naturally aspirated 4.0-lieter boxer 6 engine with 502 horsepower and 336 lb-ft. of torque
- Two transmission options – manual or PDK
- A new redesigned front bumper, diffuser, and hood.
- Four-point LED headlights also known as the Porsche Design Light System.
- The redesigned GT3 wheels feature a satin dark silver finish, with sensor block, and Porsche ceramic composite yellow brake caliper. In the front the wheels will be 20-inches and in the rear they will be 21-inches.
- The rear of the vehicle features the new swan neck design of the rear spoiler, under is a smaller elevated rear spoiler with wire mesh, and the Porsche GT3 badging in satin black. The new redesigned rear diffuser features the center dual exhaust pipes.
- This specific Porsche 911 GT3 features the available Rear Park Assist with rear sensors and rear back-up camera.
- Inside the Porsche 911 GT3 you’ll notice the carbon fiber trim, multifunction steering wheel with paddle shifters and the Sport Chrono mode switch, the updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system with available Android Auto™ connectivity capabilities, dual climate control, two USB ports in the center armrest, and the available front bucket seats.
Shop for the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 Near Los Angeles
If you can’t wait to get behind the wheel of the incredible 2022 Porsche 911 GT3, please check out our current Porsche 911 lease offers and then contact us online or visit us at Porsche Ontario to see the 911 GT3 in person.
If you want to watch any of our other Porsche Ontario videos, be sure to browse our site. Porsche Ontario is conveniently located near Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Chino Hills, Upland, and Walnut.