2023 Porsche 718 Cayman Trim Comparison
The 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman is ready to perform for you with its mid-engine layout and rear-wheel drive that delivers agile handling for a sporty driving experience. Auto shoppers have the choice between a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or the naturally aspirated inline 6-cylinder engine.
With the unmistakable Porsche exterior design and a sophisticated, comfortable interior the 718 Cayman ensures that every drive will be anything but ordinary. Technology is certainly not forgotten with the standard Porsche Communication Management System which allows you to stay connected and receive real-time traffic information, connect to Apple CarPlay®, and access your phone’s apps.
Learn more about each of the available 718 Cayman trim levels and find out which one is right for you, right here with Porsche Ontario.
- 18” Cayman alloy wheels
- SPORT button
- Sport Exhaust System with central oval brushed stainless steel tailpipe
- Headlight cleaning system with covers in High Gloss Silver
- 20” Carrera S alloy wheels with Titanium Grey paint finish
- Sport Exhaust System with Sport Tailpipes in Black
- Porsche Torque Vectoring
- Sport-Tex seat centers
- 2.5-liter turbocharged boxer 4 motor
- Sport Exhaust System with twin round brushed stainless steel tailpipes
- Sport seats (2-way) with electric adjustment of back rest angle and manual adjustment of seat height position
- Integrated headrests
Cayman GTS 4.0
- 4.0-liter naturally aspirated boxer 6 motor
- Sport Chrono Package with mode switch on steering wheel
- Sport Seats Plus (2-way)
- Race-Tex seat centers
Purchase a 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman in Ontario
If you are interested in taking a test drive in the 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman visit us at Porsche Ontario located near Los Angeles. Our expert staff can answer any questions you may have whether it be about which trim is right for you, buying vs leasing, or our new Porsche specials.
If you would like more information about the 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman feel free to contact us online today.