Porsche Wiper Blade Replacement in Ontario
Has it been a challenge to remove dust and dirt off of your Porsche vehicle lately? If it has, it may be time to replace your windshield wiper blades. Wiper blades are a crucial component to your overall visibility while driving.
If your wiper blades have failed to clear off dust or dirt, have been chattering or streaking it may be time to bring your Porsche to our Ontario service and parts center. Our Porsche technicians will be happy to show you which wiper blades to select for your Porsche and can even help you install them if you would like.
How Important is Windshield Wiper Fluid?
If it’s time for your wiper blades to be replaced, it could also be the time to check for windshield wiper fluid level. Windshield wiper fluid is very important to the overall visibility in your Porsche, especially near Los Angeles where there is little rain. If there is too much dust or dirt on your windshield, press for your wiper fluid and it can usually get your windshield back to its great visibility.
If you are pressing for wiper fluid and nothing is coming out, you need to fill it up.
First you’ll need quality wiper fluid and a funnel, from there follow these steps:
- Before starting, make sure your Porsche is turned off
- Open the hood
- Under the center part of the hood, release the latch and lift up the hood
- Open your wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the windshield wiper fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the ontop, and pour the wiper fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close your vehicle’s hood and secure it back into place
- Close your wiper fluid bottle and wash out your funnel with water
After replenishing your wiper fluid and you’re still having problems with visibility, it’s time to replace your windshield wiper blades.
Maintain Your Porsche At Our Service Center in Ontario
Our Porsche service center in Ontario is a great place to bring your Porsche for any need it may have. From routine maintenance to complex and intricate repairs, our certified technicians have you covered, and will get you back to enjoying the Los Angeles roads in your Porsche as soon as possible. For great exclusive savings be sure to browse our current Porsche service specials.
If your Porsche’s wiper blades need to be replaced, please contact us online or visit our Porsche Ontario service and parts center serving Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Chino Hills, Upland, and Walnut.